We assist in the following Visas:

TSS Visa (subclass 482)

This visa, referred to as the TSS visa, enables employers to address labour shortages by bringing in genuinely skilled workers where they cannot source an appropriately skilled Australian. It facilitates targeted use of overseas workers to address temporary skill shortages, while ensuring that Australian workers get priority. 


Employer Nominated Scheme (subclass 186)

This visa is a permanent residence visa for skilled workers. It allows you to work in Australia under one of three streams: 

  • the Temporary Residence Transition stream 
  • the Direct Entry stream 
  • the Labour Agreement stream. 


Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189)

This stream is for points-tested skilled workers who are not sponsored by an employer or family member or nominated by a state or territory government. It allows you to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident. 


Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190)

This visa allows skilled workers who are nominated by an Australian state or territory government live and work in Australia as a permanent resident. 


Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa (subclass 489)

This visa allows skilled workers to live and work in regional or low-population growth metropolitan areas of Australia for up to four years.

There are three pathways to the visa:

  • The Extended stay pathway
  • The Invited pathway
  • The Subsequent entry pathway


Student Visas

A student visa allows you to stay in Australia to study full time in a recognised educational facility. There are various types of student visas depending on your situation i.e. subclass 500, 590, 485.


Working Holiday Visa (subclass 417 & 462)

A working holiday visa is a temporary visa that encourages cultural exchange and closer ties between Australia and eligible countries. The program comprises ‘Working Holiday’ (subclass 417) arrangements and ‘Work and Holiday (subclass 462) arrangements’ which offer similar benefits. However, Work and Holiday arrangements have additional eligibility criteria.


Partner Visas

The Partner visas (Subclasses 820 and 801) were designed to allow the partner or spouse of an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident to live in Australia.

The temporary Partner visa (subclass 820) is granted first and lets you stay in Australia while the permanent Partner visa (subclass 801) is processed. Once granted you can live in Australia as a permanent resident and work towards gaining citizenship.


Training Visas (subclass 407)

The Training visa (subclass 407) is for people who want to come to Australia on a temporary basis to participate in occupational training or professional development. There are three types of training covered by this visa; workplace-based training, structured workplace-based training and overseas training.




AUREC Code of Conduct